Vet's Best Aches + Pains Dog Supplement, 5
Vet's Best Aches + Pains Dog Supplement is a potent formula that helps to quickly relieve and ease temporary discomfort due to regular exercise and normal daily activity (stiff muscles and joints). Perfect for very active dogs involved in physical training and competitions, and senior dogs. Aspirin-Free Aches & Pains contains key natural active ingredients like Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Bromelain, Yucca, and White Willow Bark with aspirin-free salicin. For dogs and puppies 10 months or older, and can be given 2 times daily (use as directed).
- Veterinarian recommended natural aches and pains supplement for all sizes of dogs 10 months or older
- For discomfort associated with regular exercise and normal daily activity
- Soothing mix of white willow bark, yucca and pineapple bromelain may help ease aches and caused by exercise
- Potent aspirin-free formula with key natural ingredients such as glucosamine HCL and MSM
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), White Willow Bark (Salix Alba) (Standardized to 15% Salicin), Yucca (Shidigera).
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Liver (Defatted Pork), Natural Flavorings, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder and Yeast (Torula).
Safe use in pregnant animals or animal intended for breeding has not been proven. If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.