Ultra Paws Wound boots Small
The Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot is a breathable boot with elastic sides to cover a bandage or cast if needed. It protects the wound area while healing and restricts licking or chewing at wounds. Price is for a single boot packaged individually. Please note the boot is designed to be breathable, not waterproof. If the dog goes outdoors in wet conditions, consider taping a plastic bag over the boot to prevent moisture from penetrating the boot.
For best results, place the paw on paper and mark the width on the paper. Compare this to the boot sizes. The elastic side seams of the Wound Boot will stretch to accommodate bandages, but take that into consideration when determining the size.
|Size||Width of Boot||Height of Boot|
|PETITE||1.5 inches||3 inches|
|X-SMALL||1.75 inches||4 inches|
|SMALL||2.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|MEDIUM||3.25 inches||7 inches|
|LARGE||4 inches||8 inches|
- Wound boot is breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection by reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer
- The sole is made from a non-skid PVC material that provides traction indoors
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages by expanding to cover a bandage or cast when needed
- Two Velcro straps fasten boot in place