Nutri-Vet Aspirin for Small Dogs (Liver Flavored Chewable)
Nutri-Vet offers a wide range of unique, veterinary formulated animal supplements and complementary external products that promote health and well being in pets. Sophisticated formulas combined with innovative delivery systems and high palatability profiles have positioned Nutri-Vet as the leading provider of natural animal products in North America.
Aspirin liver flavor chewables provide temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems in dogs less than 50 lbs body weight. The liver flavor makes it easy to give and less upsetting to stomach.
- Delicious, chewable liver-flavored tablets, easy on the stomach
- Provide temporary relief of pain and inflammation for medium and large dogs
- Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) relieves minor aches and pains, chronic arthritis, hip dysplasia, reduces fever, and moderates inflammation
- Made right here in the United States
- Perfect for very active dogs involved in physical training and competitions, and senior dogs to relieve sore, stiff muscles and joints
This product should not be given to puppies less than six months old, dogs weighing less than 6 lbs or to cats.